We face costs every time we update your Credit Club dashboard. In order to keep this service free, we only update your Experian Credit Score once a month, though your eligibility results will update each time you log in.
Articles in this section
- What is my Credit Hit Rate?
- I'm shown as pre-approved for a product. What does that mean?
- My eligibility score showed as 90% - why didn't I get accepted?
- How is my eligibility score calculated?
- Why isn't my credit card provider shown in the card options?
- How are my Affordability Scores calculated?
- Do joint products affect my ability to get credit?
- How can I improve my credit score?
- Why has my Experian Credit Score dropped since moving house?
- Why does my Experian Credit Score on Credit Club differ from my Experian Credit Score on Credit Expert?