Around 10% of people are rejected due to credit issues or problems with application info. From time to time, comparison sites have issues sending your switch information to suppliers. This is rare, but can happen. If it does happen, you'll usually have to switch again and if deals have been pulled in the meantime, you'll have missed out on them.
Articles in this section
- What does monthly variable direct debit mean?
- Do your figures include VAT?
- Why has my direct debit increased after my switch?
- I've an issue with my supplier - how do I raise this?
- Where can I find or submit energy supplier feedback?
- What happens if my energy company goes bust?
- I use heating oil - how can I save?
- Is Utility Warehouse any good?
- Essentials, Warm Assist, Spreading Warmth, Fresh Start and Energy Assist
- I have an Economy 9 or Economy 10 meter - can I compare?