We can't currently do comparisons for Northern Ireland as the data isn't easily available. We're working hard to sort out a solution, but in the meantime have a look at our Cheap Northern Ireland Energy guide for tips on switching.
Articles in this section
- Why is my direct debit higher when I switch in the winter?
- Should I go for a longer fix?
- I’ve never heard of this supplier – is it safe to switch to?
- I have solar panels - can I still switch my energy supply?
- I'm in debt with my supplier - can I still switch?
- My application to switch is still outstanding, what do I do?
- My existing supplier has offered me a cheaper deal. Should I stick with it?
- I live in Northern Ireland, why can't I switch?
- Can I switch if I've more than one electricity meter in my property?
- I'm supplied by an independent gas transporter (IGT), can I still switch?