If you’ve got a switch in process, you won’t be able to update your details until your application has been accepted or rejected. This makes sure you don’t make multiple applications or change any details which may alter the terms of your potential new tariff.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my usage or tariff details on my Cheap Energy Club account?
- How do I change my address in my Cheap Energy Club account?
- My switch has completed – why does is still show as ‘in progress’?
- How do I change my email address?
- I’ve recently switched - why am I getting alerts telling me to switch again?
- I need to amend a switch, but there seems to be a problem with my account.
- I seem to have forgotten my password, is there any way to reset this?
- How do I delete my Cheap Energy Club account?
- Why doesn't the monthly payment on my results match my direct debit?
- I've got another property / Would like to register on behalf of someone else - can I add it to my account?