We think it would be remiss of us not to tell you about the cheapest tariffs and few companies have flawless feedback histories. However, if a supplier has had a disproportionate amount of feedback, we'll let you know. And please use our feedback threads in the results table so others can read about your experiences - good or bad.
Articles in this section
- What does monthly variable direct debit mean?
- Do your figures include VAT?
- Why has my direct debit increased after my switch?
- I've an issue with my supplier - how do I raise this?
- Where can I find or submit energy supplier feedback?
- What happens if my energy company goes bust?
- I use heating oil - how can I save?
- Is Utility Warehouse any good?
- Essentials, Warm Assist, Spreading Warmth, Fresh Start and Energy Assist
- I have an Economy 9 or Economy 10 meter - can I compare?