The new supplier should get your details when you switch and should set it up for you. If not, you'll get details in the post on how to do it.
Articles in this section
- Why is my direct debit higher when I switch in the winter?
- Should I go for a longer fix?
- I’ve never heard of this supplier – is it safe to switch to?
- I have solar panels - can I still switch my energy supply?
- My application to switch is still outstanding, what do I do?
- My existing supplier has offered me a cheaper deal. Should I stick with it?
- I live in Northern Ireland, why can't I switch?
- Can I switch if I've more than one electricity meter in my property?
- I'm supplied by an independent gas transporter (IGT), can I still switch?
- I've called the supplier and it knows nothing about the switch.